Child Nutrition Program Updates August 2017
These sessions will cover the most recent changes to the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs as well as provide an opportunity for participants to discuss creative solutions for implementing Program requirements and share best practices. These sessions will provide three hours towards Professional Standards annual training requirements. A webinar containing the same update information will be posted on our Child Nutrition Knowledge Center for those who are unable to attend. Topics will include:
- New Direct Certification Matching Process
- Community Eligibility Provision (CEP)
- New CACFP Meal pattern for Pre-K/Nursery School students
- Flexibilities with Whole Grain Rich, Flavored Low-Fat Milk, and Sodium
- Annual Renewal
- Afterschool Snack and Extended Day Snack
- Student Meal Charge Policies
- Interactive Group Discussions – Meal Charge Polices, Increasing Breakfast Participation, and Increasing Revenue in your Program.
Please pre-register online by logging into the Chlid Nutrition Management system and entering your username and password or by faxing the registration form to (518) 473-0018. For additional information, call your Child Nutrition representative.