THE STATE EDUCATION DEPARTMENT / THE UNIVERSITY OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK / ALBANY, NY 12234
Office of P-20 Education Policy
New food yields for the following food items have been added to the Food Buying Guide for Child Nutrition Programs (FBG) Interactive Web-Based Tool: surimi seafood, tempeh, coconut, popcorn, and hominy. Please see the following memos for guidance on these newly creditable food items:
- SP 08-2019, CACFP 02-2019, SFSP 02-2019 Update of Food Crediting in the Child Nutrition Programs
- SP 22-2019, CACFP 09-2019, SFSP 08-2019 Crediting Coconut, Hominy, Corn Masa, and Corn Flour in the Child Nutrition Programs and SP 26-2019
- SP 23-2019, CACFP 10-2019, SFSP 09-2019 Crediting Popcorn in the Child Nutrition Programs
- SP 24-2019, CACFP 11-2019, SFSP 10-2019 Crediting Surimi Seafood in the Child Nutrition Programs
- SP 25-2019, CACFP 12-2019, SFSP 11-2019 Crediting Tempeh in the Child Nutrition Programs
Check out these new food items on the Food Buying Guide for Child Nutrition Programs Interactive Web-Based Tool and the FBG Mobile App.
Have you downloaded the FBG Mobile App? Check to ensure you have the most current version of the app on your mobile devices!