THE STATE EDUCATION DEPARTMENT / THE UNIVERSITY OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK / ALBANY, NY 12234
Office of P-20 Education Policy
School Meal Merchandising and Marketing
SED is committed to providing on-going training and technical assistance to Child Nutrition Program operators. The webinar will be recorded and accessible on the Child Nutrition website, cn.nysed.gov, after the live version has concluded. Visit the Child Nutrition website regularly for the most up to date information and training schedules.
|Date||Time||Topic||Zoom Registration Link|
|Thursday, September 2, 2021||1:00pm-2:30pm||School Meal Merchandising and Marketing||https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_-5v2PWqXTAebFEpK9GNysg|
This webinar requires the use of a computer with speakers, or a telephone, to view and listen to the presentation. The webinar works best when using Google Chrome as a browser. Email CNTRAINING@NYSED.GOV for assistance. Please do not contact SED’s IT department for assistance.
- Go to https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_-5v2PWqXTAebFEpK9GNysg
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Confirm Email Address
- Click the blue “Register” button at the bottom of the page
- The next screen will show the Topic, Time, Webinar ID and the link to join the webinar the day of the event
- This link will also be sent in a Registration Confirmation Email from Zoom
September 2, 2021