THE STATE EDUCATION DEPARTMENT / THE UNIVERSITY OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK / ALBANY, NY 12234
Office of P-20 Education Policy
SFSP Non-Congregate Meal Service in Rural Areas
The New York State Education Department (SED), Office of Child Nutrition Program Administration, will host a webinar to provide information on the administration and operation of non-congregate meal service in rural areas during summer 2023. SED will discuss the allowance for and conditions when non-congregate meals can be provided to children from low-income rural areas with no access to congregate meals.
SED is committed to providing ongoing training and technical assistance to Child Nutrition Program operators. The webinar will be recorded and accessible on the Child Nutrition website, cn.nysed.gov, after the live version has concluded. Visit the Child Nutrition website regularly for the most up-to-date information and training schedules.
|Date||Time||Topic||Zoom Registration Link|
|Tuesday, March 21, 2023||1:00pm-2:30pm||SFSP Non-Congregate Meal Service in Rural Areas||https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/ register/WN_ISB_bEafRAO9rt5C2U3i2w(link is external)|
This webinar requires the use of a computer with speakers, or a telephone, to view and listen to the presentation. The webinar works best when using Google Chrome as a browser. Email CNTRAINING@NYSED.GOV(link sends e-mail) for assistance. Please do not contact SED’s IT department for assistance.
To Register for the Webinar:
- Go to https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ISB_bEafRAO9rt5C2U3i2w(link is external)
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Site Information and Confirm Email Address
- Click the blue “Register” button at the bottom of the page
- The next screen will show the Topic, Time, Webinar ID and the link to join the webinar the day of the event
- This link will also be sent in a Registration Confirmation Email from Zoom
If you have any questions, please email the Child Nutrition Program at CNSFSP@NYSED.GOV(link sends e-mail)
March 21, 2023