Community Eligibility Provision (CEP)
The New York State Education Department (SED), Office of Child Nutrition Program Administration, will host a series of live virtuals in April to cover the following topics: Listed Here
April 11-Community Eligibility Provision (CEP)
You are welcome to submit questions on these topics prior to each webinar to CNTraining@NYSED.gov.
This will allow our panelists adequate time to fully address your questions. Not all questions may be answered live due to time constraints. For situation-specific questions, please contact your CN representative.
SED is committed to providing ongoing training and technical assistance to Child Nutrition Program operators. The live virtual will be recorded and accessible on the Child Nutrition website, cn.nysed.gov, after the live version has concluded. Visit the Child Nutrition website regularly for the most up-to-date information and training schedules.
Zoom Registration Link
Thursday, April 11, 2024
|Community Eligibility Provision (CEP)
Register for the Webinar:
- Copy and paste the zoom link into your Chrome browser. (The links are provided by date in the table above)
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Confirm Email Address
- Click the blue “Register” button at the bottom of the page
- The next screen will show the Topic, Time, Webinar ID and the link to join the webinar the day of the event
- This link will also be sent in a Registration Confirmation Email from Zoom. If you do not receive a link, please check your junk mail or spam.
If you have any questions concerning how to register, please email the Child Nutrition Program at CNTraining@NYSED.gov.
View our Annual Training Calendar: Child Nutrition Annual Training Calendar | Child Nutrition | NYSED